H250 Iron On Fusible Interlining is a heavyweight non-woven fusible interfacing Vilene H250 is a stable interlining for use with shaped cuffs, shaped belts and textiles craftwork
- simple to iron-on
- very comfortable
- also washable at higher temperatures
Iron on interfacing in Black supplied by the metre- 90cm wide
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
- Press each area for about 12 seconds, being careful not to move the iron.
- Iron setting: Wool / cotton.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.